Re: M Coupe - you've got to be kiddiing BMW

So, Steve thinks it was butt ugly in blue, and I kinda agree. The first one
I ever saw in person was Estoril blue as well, and I started talking to the
salesguy about it who was getting offended by my comments about its looks...
But then, I went down the road some, stopped at another BMW dealer where
they had the M coupe in RED. And it was gorgeous. I was floored at how
different it looks in that deep, dark red... Grrr. SEXY. Wish I coulda taken
it home, right then and there!

Maybe someday...