E-28 Speaker questions

I have one blown front kick panel speaker and maybe one rear on the way out.

I am looking for the cheapest way to replace the front and get equal to or
better than OEM (I know, its not great) performance.  I am really not an
audiophile, and have other priorities for spending $ on, but I would like
to restore the system to original quality.

I presume if I got some name brand speakers from Crutchfield et al, they
would fit the bill, but how do I do this and still incorporate the tweeters
that are inboard of the mirrors?  There's a capacitor on the original
speakers - what to do?????

Also, for the rear, anything I should look out for?

Thanks
Michael Nover
88 535is

End of bmw-digest V9 #257