e<28> Door lock actuator

Okay here is the problem. After disassembling the rear door to fix the window
regulator. I decided to replace the door lock actuator that had been
collecting dust since about this time last year. Well, it's in and it works.
But it does not unlock the door completely. How do you adjust it? Any info you
have will be greatly appreciated.

Jason Albuquerque NM
86 535i
86 528e

PS   Wanted to thank everyone who replied to my questions about a Canadian
spec car. I am still trying to decide so I will keep you posted.