95 M3 Resonating Rear Parcel shelf

I developed a problem where the shelf in the rear, below the rear glass, will
resonate while I am driving.  I looked around to see if there is anyway of
tightening it up.  Nothing is really visable.  Don't want to break anything
while investigating without more info.  I can duplicate the problem by tapping
on the shelf while the car is stationary; which leads me to believe there is
something loose.

Has anyone had this experience?

Please e-mail me direct....I am adding to my warranty repair list for next
visit to the local BMW retailer.

Thanks.....Chris Osborne
95 M3
BMWCCA# 92573