<E30> clutch slave juice

 With the help of my new Ultimate Garage pressure brake bleeder kit
(shameless plug), I did the full brake flush of both my E30 325ic and
an E28 535i.  That thing is cool.  The thing that worried me was that
the fluid flushed from my E30 calipers was caramel colored (probably
too old), but the fluid flushed from the clutch slave cylinder was the
most horrible black foul-looking stuff!  This car has a mere ~50k
miles and is only 6 years old.  Is this a warning sign that something
is about to go sproing?
 The fluid flushed from the E28 clutch slave was very normally dirty,
much like the fluid that came from the calipers, in spite of the fact
that that car is 14 years old and has 150k miles.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net