<E28> rear anti-roll bar disconected!

 Not that anyone really noticed until the wheel was taken off, but the
bar that connects the rear suspension assembly to the anti roll bar
had slipped its bushing right off the bar.  We slipped it back on, but
as far as I can see, nothing in particular is there to keep it from
happening again.  Any advice?  The loss of rear anti-rolling was not
as worrisome as the fact that the bar can come into contact with the
CV joint boot when it's disconnected (although not during the usual
range of suspension movement). Over time, it could damage the boot.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net