<E36> BMW factory wheel question

I am considering the purchase of a set of 6 point "star spoke" BMW wheels.
These are factory style 10 or style I in the Bavarian Autosport catalog.
They fit 3 series 92 on and Z3's. What were they original equipment on? I
was told they were off a 94, but not sure what model. I currently have the
stock wheels on my 92 325i 4dr (style H) and just want something a little
more original. Don't really feel 16" or 17" are necessary since I do a lot
of city driving and I don't want to kill ride quality too much or damage any
expensive wheels. (I don't swap in the winter, tires are cheaper, etc)

Thanks,

John

1990 750iL
1992 325iA