RE:<E36> Euro HFM dyno results ('95 M3), almost no power gains !!!

I hear that the new "chip" takes a little while to calibrate itself to
the new set-up, etc. Or I should say, that that DME take a while to
calibrate itself to the new chip...Maybe this is why..Seems like the DME
would run "as stock" for a while before it can calibrate.. Take it in
now and see....I could be totally off here, but that is what I was told
when I did not feel an increase when I installed my euro setup (95
M3)..But after a little while (about a tank of gas), it started to kick
ass....Now, a drivers schools, etc, I can pull right up to stock M3's
from a good distance in the straights...it really makes a
difference..Tim