42v Electrical Systems <wob>

Wow!  I got more responses on this than even the most obnoxious flame
wars could generate!  I forwarded all of your comments to GGC member
Larry Ayers, who provided the information.  Larry is not a Digester.  If he
has any replies, I'll forward them, since the Digest is currently a
members-only list (so to speak) for anti-spam purposes.  The volume of
e-mail kept me from replying separately to each of you.

Thanks for the interest, clarifications, speculation, etc., and for the
bandwidth to say this.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977