visit to Earl's Court

Pete writes
>I may be lucky enough to visit the London Auto Show at Earls Court later
this month.  Does anyone have any advice as where I and my college-age son
may stay?

Earl's Court is not quite in central London (westish), but still in an
expensive part of town.  What you might try is calling the London Tourist
Board
and ask them to find you a Bed & Breakfast somewhere in West London, say
Chiswick (see if you can find their website).  The underground tube (or
subway)
runs right to Earl Court from the West and it should not be difficult to get
there (Picadilly Line, which then continues right into central London).
Staying out of the centre may save you some money.  Of course, you could go to
the very centre of London, but to get to Earl's Court you will have to tube it
westward anyways.

Good Luck,
Charlie