Re: Sunroof Weatherstripping

Jeff Williamson wrote:

> Anyone ever replace this?
> On a 12 year old 325 it really whistles at 80+ speeds.

On my '87 325 with manual sunroof, if I close the sunroof from the
tilt-up position, I get some whistling. If I close if from the
slide-into-the-roof position, the whistle doesn't happen. YMMV. In the
former case, I've noticed that the front edge of the roof is just a hair
lower than the roof panel just forward of the sunroof. If closed the
other way, the sunroof and roof are exactly the same height. YMMV.

HTH,
Evan