E36 Jackplates

The 2nd production run of jackplates will be back from the machine shop
this week.  The unit is approximately 1" longer than the earlier models to
provide a safer distance between the jackpad (and jack) and the side of the
car.   Even with the greater distance, the jackplate (from 4130 steel,
36-39Hr, black oxide finish) will easily support twice the weight of the
car.  Please contact me if you have any questions....pricing is on my
website.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com