Euro HFM system.

Igor writes:

>I tested my car (93' 325i with 95' M3 engine ) after installing the
>Euro HFM / Air Box / JC chip (T506-301) purchased from Turner .

 Igor.. apparently you havent been reading the digest posts on this
 very subject..

 DITCH the "Euro Airbox"...

 The chip was designed with a Cone Filter..

 The Dyno runs were done at Maxmium Performance in Miami
 (Victor should still have the original runs from Keiths' Car)

 Take out the airbox.. it makes a lovely planter.. and it's
 good if you live in an area where they are "picky" at emissions
 inspection time.. add a 3-4" long pipe, coupler, and K&N
 filter like everyone else.. (and Shield it.. because it was
 that very nite that we realized it was TURBULENCE and not
 TEMP that messes things up)

 Re-dyno..

 BOOM.. Igor smiles.. happy ponies show their head!

>I would like to hear from others who installed the kit and run
>a Dyno test (Duane do you hear me ...).

 Igor.. you were right there.. in that little industrial area
 in S. Miami.. ask Victor to show them to you as they should
 still be on their computer.. they USED to be on the maxperf
 website, but I think that's gone..

 BTW, for those of you who can't figure this out.. the EURO
 airbox flows VERY little better than the US one.. The HFM
 doesn't MAKE power.. it simply flows air better.. but if
 it's "input" is clogged.. it can't flow what isn't there!

 Jim C.