You just volunteered! VA plates

>So... do we have any Virginia state delegates or delegate staffers here?
So that we appear somewhat organized, perhaps the NCC officers should take
the initial steps to establish the "official" BMW CCA NCC plate in Virginia.
We'll need 350 prepaid applications after the bill is passed.  The fees tend
to be $25 in addition to the normal annual fee.

>L. Dwayne Johnson
>'91 525i

Ahhh- HA!   As a former volunteer for NCC projects, I can tell you that the
Bimwad Rule of All Things (B.R.A.T) applies here.  That is, since you
thought of the plan, YOU get to organize it!  If you do it - w'ell all buy
into it.  We've got 3,000 members in NCC alone, half or so are in
Virginia.....then you have the Blue Ridge and Tidewater Chapters, too. 350?
No sweat.

You've already taken the initial step...now you need to write your letters
of proposal and get your pledges by publishing in the various Chapter
newsletters.  Have everyone send you the pledges and you collect 'em then
organize it on a spreadsheet - then do the state thang.  Not too hard
really, and then everytime you pass a VA Bimwad you'll have the satisfaction
of knowing that YOU are responsible for the plates.

No time to do such a project?  Of course there is no time. Everyone has to
volunteer to make things work. Usually those in the Chapter Officer
positions have so much on their plate already that they can't do these
projects.  That's where you and the BRAT come into the equation.   I think
it a great idea....make it happen!

Duane Collie
NCC former volunteer