Re: 318 badge

>Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:02:24 -0700
>From: paul <pault77@domain.elided>
>Subject: 318 badge

I removed my E36 318 badge and I think I still have it.  I'd be happy
to get it to you for only the shipping cost, but you'd have to find a
good adhesive to stick it on there.

You also might try Bavarian Autosport at 800-535-2002.  They'll be
able to sell you a fresh one, complete with adhesive, for around
$13-20.  Or, as long as the paint's alright, just use a good cleaner
wax (Meguiar's Mirror Glaze #6) to polish off the old glue's residue
and you'll have a nice, badgeless trunk.

Regards,
Jeff Perry
'98 328is