<WOB>"Ronin" M5 -NOT!!!

    Okay sharped eyed movie goers,
did anyone notice that the black BMW E34 in Ronin was not an M5 most of the
time!!!!!!  My guess is that they used two cars.
Proof:
- -Car had "noramal" seats with arm rests
- -White (not ///M red) needles in cluster
- -No M5 front air dam
- -When rear tire blows out its a 535i BBS 15" wheel
- -When car is upside down ,no M5 exhaust
but...
2nd car had
- -///M shifter knob w/M5 center console
- -"Gathered" M leather
  I guess they didn't want to trash the M5 in the dangerous scenes.
BTW, that Europe-only Audi S8 was awsome!!  Loved those 18" wheels.
The 450SEL 6.9 wasn't too shabby either, but I but only 1% of the theater
knew what it really was. Most people probably thought it was some POS old
Benz and wondered how it could keep up. Ha!!!!

C ya
Rob
ex-'91 M5