<all> So Cal shop recommendation

Digest denizens,

I have just acquired a set of Bilsteins and H&Rs for my 95 M3 (special
thanks to Carl Buckland for hooking me up with someone selling!).
Here's where I need your help...I am located in San Diego, CA and am
wondering if anybody has a recommendation for a shop to do the install.
Or, if somebody locally would be willing to donate
time/garage/tools/helping hand, I'll be more than happy to compensate
with $/beer/pizza/all of the above.  (HOWEVER, nothing like that
toll-free beer number suggested!)

The quote I got of 6 hours at $60-per is a little steep.  Please email
me in private at patricks@domain.elided.   (Jim Powell, can you help
me out?)

TIA,
Patrick
1995 M3 with fancy-schmancy suspension getting dusty in boxes!