re: update on some unscrupulous person

| whats your next step b--ch?you gonna post to the big list?
| you gonna call a XX lawyer?  ive already got a guy  from XX trying that
| one.  hell get his $50 somday. it will be in his german shepherds mouth
| with its head in his bed.

After receiving something like this, I would post this persons identity to
the list without hesitation.  It is pretty obvious from his colloqialisms
that he is a little wannabe gangster scam artist.  These are the wannabe
types who talk and act tough, and make vague references to The Godfather and
other mafia-like innuendos.  But they go crying to their momma (if they
survive)when a real wiseguy kicks their ass, or piss their pants when
confronted with a firearm.

Michael G.