All about wheels :)

I am looking to purchase new wheels (possibly the stock wheels from a new
style M3 from someone who wanted different wheels than those that come stock)
and I was wondering if anybody had a direction in which to send me. I have a
1993 325 four door. I probably want to go with 17" wheels. My friend told me
about companies that sell the wheels people trade in when they change their
wheels on new cars... but I haven't found out where to buy them. Any input
would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Yours Truly,

David Koretz
'90 300Z with 39,000 miles that is now in Z heaven :)
'93 BMW 325 with ugly stock wheels. :)