Got my M Coupe!

Just picked up my M Coupe today!  I have some questions for those of you who
have paid a lot more attention than me to this mailing list :-)

1. Any of you M Roadster owners figure out what gauge is available for that
center spot where they want to put the passenger airbag disable switch, how much
they cost, and how to install it?

2. What can I replace the cassette holder in the center console with?
Cupholders?  A little bin?  I'm not going to be listening to cassettes, so I'd
like that spot to contain something useful.

3. How do I remove the airbag warning sticker from the glove box cover without
trashing the whole area?

4. Where would the CD changer go?  Or, does anyone know if I can replace the
stock H-K head unit with the in-dash one that's now a factory option but wasn't
when I ordered?  Part numbers?

5. Does the nifty Da'lan trailer hitch with the vertical, hidden receiver fit on
the M Coupe/Roadster, or only on the basic Z3s with a single muffler?

6. Why don't these things have their own "E" number?  Yes, they are an E36 front
end, but they are more like an E30 rear end.  Seems like the Z3 and derivatives
(and for that matter, the 318ti) aren't true E36 cars, so why share the chassis
number?

7. Anyone else got one yet?

Thanks for any help!  24 miles and counting ...
- --
Josh Sirota                  Phone:  (650) 930-JAVA
Marimba, Inc.                FAX:    (650) 930-5606
440 Clyde Avenue             E-Mail: jss@domain.elided
Mountain View, CA  94043     WWW:    http://www.marimba.com/people/jss/

Support the anti-Spam amendment!  Join at http://www.cauce.org/