Re: [E36M3] Please Help!!!: Noise from my Vanos Unit

E36MPwrd@domain.elided wrote:

 One.. your dealer is an IDIOT.. there is a complete BULLETIN on this
 very thing.. noise from the vanos unit.. you have to remove and rotate
 some gears.. a lot of E36 m3's have it.. no biggie..

 Two.. It's YOUR car.. they can't "NOT RELEASE IT" to you..

 Something about the law.. of course when the law fails, there is
 another fine GERMAN product I rely on, made my Heckler & Koch GmBH

 *evil grin*

 Jim C.