Re: Bent Wheel-New Wheel

John, Jeff, and Others,

Jeff wrote :  "I highly recommend sending any and all bent wheels to
the Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA."   to John's question concerning a
bent wheel.  While that's a good option for reconditioning, as you point
out, there is another (maybe obvious) option to get good, true, used wheels,
if you wish to retain the factory alloys, and want an additional set.  While
there are undoubtedly a number of sources, I just got a second set for my
E30, at a very good price from:

Atlanta Stuttgart Auto Parts
Mercedes-Benz and BMW Parts only
Used / New / Rebuilt
1-800-653-1445
1-770-720-1110
001-1-770-720-1110
<<http://www.atlanta-stuttgart.com/>
<<mailto:sales@domain.elided>

Hopefully (as a list newcomer) I haven't violated any list etiquette, and I
have no affiliation with ASAP, other than as a satisfied customer.  While
the wheels they might provide will not be reconditioned, I do trust ASAP to
give an accurate account of the condition, and to accurately represent what
they have to send out.  The set I just received came within 3 days (shipped
from the Atlanta area to New Jersey), appear "true," and are otherwise as
expected.  If you're interested, ask for Dave.  He'll need the numbers off
your present wheels, if you are getting less than a full set.

Cheers,

Doug
'85 318i