E36 M3 brake Q, and some E36 M3 stuff FS.

1.) I got the Steve D'G big-brake kit on my car finally.  All I can say
is: awesome!  He's right, though -- the initial difference isn't all
that noticeable, but when the stock brakes (even with the Euro rotors)
would normally start to give it up, these are rock-solid.

2.) Is it possible to remount the stock front M3 brakes and rotors at
the back end?

3.) For Sale: stock 1997 E36 M3 suspension -- springs, shocks, sways.
$350.00.  13K miles, but still in new condition.  Email me directly.

4.) For Sale: stock 1997 E36 M3 front calipers and Euro rotors (rotors
have 7K miles, calipers have 13K and the performance friction track pads
have only about 1K miles on them.  Complete set $500.00.  I don't want
to break it up unless I have to.

- --
Mark J. Nernberg
arete est epistime (Words to live by)