<WTB> E30 "is" seat parts

     Looking for bolster cushions for the recaro-type "is" seats.

     To refurbish my drivers seat, I need the two (upper and lower)
     left-side (as you sit) bolster cushions, in burgundy (cardinal)
     leather. Since everyone's drivers seat wears out, presumably the
     replacements would come from a passenger side seat which is being
     parted out, etc.

     I'd prefer to find these from a used seat, in somewhat worn leather to
     match the rest of my interior, rather than have them recovered in new
     leather.

     Please email me if you can be of any help.

     Bob Fluharty               '87 325is               Cincinnati OH

     Also, I'm still looking for an aftermarket source for the positioning
     struts inside the seats.