Inspection light.

Aloha everyone...I was wondering if anyone can help me.  The inspection
light on my e30 has gone to red.  I have already performed the neccessary
maintenance (changed oil) and am now ready to kill that light.  I have
seen the proccess done before by just jumping two pins (I think) in the
diagnostig computer plug in thingy in the engine department.  Now I was
wondering if anyone can tell me how this is done or maybe point me to a
website where I can learn to do this...Thanks in advance.

By the way, has anyone tried the new mobil 1 oil filters?  I just put one
in my E30 and am quite skeptical for before hand, I have ONLY used OEM
filters...any comments?...

Thanks everyone

~paul

'90 E30, sharked and parked