Re: <all> BMW parts

John,

My suggestion is to join the BMWCCA and start exploring the fantastic world
wide web for parts.  I know specifically that with my CCA discount, I can
call up The BMW Store in Cinci, OH and get parts at cost.  An example of
this that I've used here before was the OEM exhaust that the local dealer
wanted $260 for ($236 with my CCA discount).  I got it from The BMW Store
in Cinci, OH with shipping for $175.  I have received countless other
little parts that were supposed to be $10-12 and I paid $5.  It all adds up
when you're a student.  I paid probably $55 for a glovebox latch for my car
before I found out about The BMW Store about a year ago.  I haven't called
to find out what there price is.  I don't want to know, because it would
probably get me mad!  The CCA only costs $35 per year and I have saved
enough in the past 6 months to pay for 3 years worth of my subscription.

I am not affiliated with The BMW Store in Cinci, OH, just a very happy
customer.

There are other places that are great to deal with, like Steve D'G at The
Ultimate Garage:

http://www.ultimategarage.com/home.html

Check them out too, once again not affililiated with him, just a happy
customer.

Louie Rendek
1987 325e 133k miles
BMWCCA #144328