<Misc> Gauges on sale at Imparts

Imparts http://www.imparts.com is having a sale on VDO gauges.  They're
about half-off the prices that I've seen at BMP..Looks like that trigger
point to add gauges to Webster has just been hit.  She's old enough that an
oil pressure gauge is probably in order, and an oil temp gauge and volt
meters would definitely be nice to have...and Milos makes face plates in
plastic or CF.

Couple questions:

Is there a second line of gauges that VDO offers? the, sort of, "Zurtle wax"
of gauges? or did Imparts just buy crates of these things in anticipation of
dominating the Bimwad stocking-stuffer business this XMass? (My apologies to
all those with other religious affiliations).

Any issues with Imparts as a supplier?

Other than that, there seemed to be slightly different versions of gauges
available, but I suppose that they can answer questions regarding those.
I'll email back with follow-ups if their answers are cryptic.

No, I'm not affiliated with imparts...Just a UUC member pointing out another
good reason to spend money.

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 108k
Alexandria, VA