Re: Lurker Question - Armor All

David Sanchez asks:

>In regards to Jim Ouchi's message on Armor All; what
>would be better? I just purchased new Pilots for my
>M-3 and would like to keep them clean and glossy.

David:

Check out the Car Care Specialties web site at
http://www.carcareonline.com/ -- they have an excellent set of
articles on everything from rubber and vinyl care to waxes, cleaners,
polishes, etc.  You'll see in their how-to article on rubber care that
they recommend  a product called Black Again for tires.  I've not used
it myself, but I've had good luck with many of their other
recommendations.  They make astrong point about staying away from
products that have silicone oil.

Usual disclaimers apply -- I have no connection with them other than
being a satisfied custromer.

- -Chip Baines
BMW CCA
'86 528e