<FS> European M3 Floating Brake Rotors for 95+M3's

Hello all,

I have some more of the rotors left for sale.  If anyone is interested in
buying a set please contact me by E-mail.  The price per set (Front L+R) is
$299 plus shipping.  These are the same rotors that come off of the European
3.2L M3.  The difference is that they have an aluminum centered hub with a gap
between the rotor and the hub which helps keep the rotor cooler and in return
eliminating the chance of warpage.  They are a must for drivers schools and
other high performance driving situations.

Thanks,

Tino
TinoM3@domain.elided
http://members.aol.com/tinom3

P.S. If you want to take a look at a pic of the rotors, there is a pic at my
web site.