CD Ch-Ch-Changers

<------------------------->
Donn York wrote:
It is UNBELIEVABLY EASY
and literally takes five minutes once you find the buried wires.  All-in
time, a half hour and (here's the best part) you can't possibly screw
anything up.
<------------------------->
I just went through a similar routine with my '95 325i.  Total $$ damage for
the used changer (from a digester) and bracket parts was less than $300.  I
did run into one glitch, however.  The control cable was not connected to
the back of the head unit.  I wasted a good couple of hours checking fuses,
pulling up carpet to trace wires, etc.  Once I pulled the head unit,
finished banging my head against the steering wheel for not doing that
first, and plugged the cable in, it worked like a champ.  All-in time, 2 1/2
hours.  But 2 hours of that was "stupid tax".

Good Luck,
John
'95 325i - a bit smarter now