Re: Harnesses & Rollbars

A nice compromise solution is to supplement the stock shoulder belts
with 3-inch lap belts.  My 5-point system will also work as a simple lap
belt.  It does a very good job of keeping you anchored in the seat while
still allowing you to avoid the neck crushing rollover problem.  Not as
good as a full 5-point harness, but it will still give you a lot more
control than with the stock belts alone and might be a good way to go
when running without a rollbar.

- --Jeff