1st Driving School - Thanks

I want to thank everybody involved with the organization of Michiana Chapter's
 BMW Driving School at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, Michigan.  You guys
put on a great school and I learned a ton.  You also paired me up with a great
instructor, Jerry Rhodes.  I can't imagine a better instructor for a first
time student,  or for that matter, a better track.  Gingerman's large runoff
areas allow the first time student to relax and the short straights keep
speeds down.
I was a great time.

Thank you,

Kurt Zimmerman