E28 - which camshaft should I get?

Fellow digesters,
It is time to replace the camshaft on my 1985 535i, 189k miles and I thought
I'd check the collective wisdom and experience of the E28 owners (1982-1988)
and non-E28 as well who replaced their cams as to which cam I should go for.
I intend to keep the car for a long, long time.

Here are the choices I've come up with so far:

1. Eurasian new cam made by TRW-Germany?, $189
2. BMP rebuilt, $125
3. Bavarian Autosport stock OEM?, $300
4. Good used one, $100-$150
5. Schrick, $500-$600.
I have to say that the Schrick is a bit over what I want to spend.

Any positive/negative experience with the above cams?
Other good deals?

Thanks.
Andrew Pogozelski
1985 535i, 189k miles