Re: <E36> Roundels, etc.....

>  	On a different note,  what is the record for least miles on a
>  factory clutch? My 98 328iC just had the clutch replaced under warranty at
> 3400.

I had the clutch in my '96 318is replaced at 3106 miles on account of
post-Autobahn, heat-related shudder though I see that I first noticed
a problem at 1675 miles.  There was a bunch of defective clutches in
1995-1996. My dealer immediately recognized the problem from my brief
description of the symptoms and arranged a warranty repair.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided