I am living PROOF about rollovers!!!

GREG WROTE:
>For those of you who are novice track drivers/aggressive street
drivers, it
>is a very good idea to get yourself a good set of harnesses.  Don't
mind
>this BS that a harness will kill you without a roll bar. Yes, I guess
it
>might be true, but remember, the kind of accident that would cause your

roof
>to collapse in is A: VERY rare B: So Catastrophic that your probably
going
>to die anyhow unless you have a full cage and 3" 6pt Camlock racing
belts.

Ok Greg, I managed to roll over my Euro ///M3 2 years ago on a wet S
curve on the street.  Guess what?  The roof collapsed (big sursprise
heh?) and crushed down completely to my door on the driver's side.  And
guess what?  I am still here writing this e-mail.  And guess what?  No
rollbar or racing harness or aything.  I walked out with a scratch on my
hand a car that was absolutely 100% totalled!!!!  Mike.
                            Converted US 96 ///M3 (full euro engine and
tranny swap)
                            95 325is.  Daily Mule, Major Sharkage!