Friction-tec or Repco/Axis??

Thanks to everyone who answered my query about whether to buy Deluxe or
MetalMaster for street use on E30 325iC. The consensus has been Deluxe,
which was my original inclination as well.
But, as I was about to order, I have two more questions:
Has anyone heard of/used Friction-tec, either semi-metallic or organic
pads? How do they compare to Repco, price being a little less, but not
enough to be of difference?
Are Deluxe semi-metallic or completely organic?
What's the best place to order pads?
TIA, Mike.S

'92 E30 325iC, BMWCCA #159367
http:\\www.gis.net\~mikest