E28 Gauge Panel/How To Relocate Lighter?

Digesters,

Earlier this year I purchased a carbon fiber gauge panel from Bill Yates (a
nice piece from a Digest member, BTW).  I am getting closer to installing it
and am looking for suggestions on how/where to relocate my cigarette
lighter.  Bill gave me some ideas and I thought I would also tap the
collective wisdom contained herein.  I am a non-smoker but want to retain
the lighter to power my cell phone when the battery is low.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Reed
Seattle