Limited 02 calendars! >>>>> L200247

A big hug and Thank you for all to make the 02 calendar happen! Pics
are just great!

There will be some of those, who's pics I could not use because of the
pics being too dark or not enough composition. However, because of the
limited time, and the new computer technology, your pics will be used
in the following years calendar! Yes a 2000 calendar! So with your
permission, I would like to hang on to your pics, and to those of you
who did not get a chance to send in pics, please send in pics by May of
1999 if you want them to be in 2000's calendar!

Yes, there is a limited number of 02 calendars that I have ordered. I
only ordered a hundred calendars. So if you would like to get your
calendars by the end of this year.. please send in your check now, so I
can put them on hold for you to send calendars out to you asap.

Since I have been working with a printer, I can obviously BULK up the
order when the demand increases.. But I was just mentioning the 02
calendar's limited number, if you would like to order one now. (I'm
hoping this doesn't sound pushy).

I appreciate your efforts in making this 02 calendar happen!
<a little tear to my eye> ;-)

Thank you for all of you who have sent in your checks so far!! I will
contact you via email, or possibly a post card to verify that I have
received your check. (To those of you who will send a check, please
also add in your email address so I can confirm the arrival of the
check with you.)

Thank you! I will be putting up a web page sometime this week so that
you can see the calendar (printing will be done hopefully by Wed) and
order it. A convenience to us internet people. Will be in touch!

Ciao babes! ;-)

Lisa
02 princess
72 2002