325is check out

Hi All
	My '95 325is now has 150 miles left on its warranty, and it has an
appointment tomorrow to fix the window alignment (keeps bouncing back,
veeery annoying).
	My question is, what particular things that I should get the dealer
to check while its there and under the last legs of its warranty? Like the
shock mounts, or other E36 problems that are recurring? I'm just trying to
make sure I come out from under the warranty with a car in good shape. :-)

Thanks for your help!

Dana