RE: <E28> Fried SI Circuit board, where to buy?

Programma, in Florida, and cciUptime, in Littleton, Colorado, both offer
rebuilt SI boards for BMWs. The price is right at about $200, and will
give you about $20 for return of your old board for rebuild and resell
to others. I do not have all the data with me at the moment, since I am
a Georges refugee. Email me in a few days if you do not have the info,
and I can probably get it for you.

Clark
87 535is
BMWCCA 137005