theft proofing (resisting) a 750

My '89 750 does the normal double lock thing, which lights up the nifty
LED on the dash.  I was wondering if it is possible to add a simple
alarm to the car, too, and what model or brand anyone would recommend to
add, and if there is wiring built in to the car as it is accomodate this
modification.

	Thanks

- --

RangeR
  BoB
Hembrook

'89 BMW 750iL with no cost "EML Monster" option  "Sputnik"         94k
'89 Suzuki Samurai 4x4 w/mangled bumpers         "Sammy"           95k
'88 Kawasaki ZX-10   Same as before, still nameless                28k