<WOB> More on squirrels

That's OK, dont' worry about me folks.  I've had my shots.

Ston, the king of upgrades and I have been working on a special diet to
help increase the squirrels output.  Unfortuately the project is on hold
due to the near loss of one of the little critters during testing.  We
have also been looking at ways to use buttered toast cat arrays to power
the eta's.  But once again, when dealing with animals, we have to be
very careful and use extreme safety measures such that no lives are
taken.

- --David Boyd, boydd@domain.elided
Seattle
'84 325e 200k