Re: bmw-digest V9 #221

<<
 Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 15:45:26 -0700 (PDT)
 From: bolhuijo@domain.elided
 Subject: Re: Bon Ami Warning

 On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Rodney Moore wrote:

 > The Bon Ami Cleanser is their Kitchen and Bath Cleanser, in the round can.
 > This contains calcium carbonate and has been known, under certain
 > conditions, to scratch glass.
 > Bon Ami does not recommend this product for glass and mirrors.

  I've been using the stuff in the round can for a couple years with no
 ill effects.  I believe others have too.  YMMV.

 - --
   John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
  bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
   @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                         -tabloid.net >>

Me too,  I hope it does scratch my windshield, then maybe some of those pits
will come out - but Alas,  it never does...