Chicago Import Car Show

I'll make my little plug very short and hopefully sweet.
I've entered my car in 3 car shows this year. Took 1st place in the
European Class each time.
Although I've participated in 4 driving schools this year and about 10
autocross events, I skipped a chance to do Gingerman (South Haven, MI) to
attend the Deceptions Motorsports Import Revolution Part II (Sun. Sept. 27th).
Ok, I took 1st place, and you can see my car at
http://www.mcs.com/~eberhart/quick.htm
(quick as in I put the pictures up rather quickly).
details on the mods are at...
http://www.mcs.com/~eberhart/car.htm
So, I do drive my car (a little) didn't want you to take it for a garage
queen.

Here's the good stuff. I've been on this digest for over a year. I like to
think that I know a little about the E36 3 series. I've even had the
pleasure of riding in a Euro 3.2 M3 (last summer in London).
So, there's this guy at the show. He's got a '95 M3 and claims that he has
a Dinan Euro Stroker Motor.
I've never heard of such a thing. Then, he claims over 400hp without forced
induction or nitrous.
A local club member asked him where his other 5 throttle bodies were, and
his reply was, "It's all internal".
A digester that was there said he looked under the guys car to see the
Koni's (as reported on the guy's spec sheet) and only found stock dampers.
Anyway, my question is, has anyone heard of a Dinan Euro Stroker engine?

Is this guy full of dung? Did I miss something? Does this happen where you
live?

Thanks for the bandwidth.

- - Chip
'93 325i with 83K miles
Boy, do I want an M3 (doesn't have to have more than the 240hp I've seen in
the showrooms).