<WOB> really, the best chase scene ever put onto film

With respect for the opinions of others,
I must say that the best chase scene ever put onto film was in
the movie Bullitt, with Steve McQueen, who drove a souped-up
first-geration Mustang (oh, and what a car it was, too![love those old
ones]).
I believe that it was even voted as such a time or to by a stuntman's
union.

Didn't Steve McQueen own a BMW motorcycle or two? I think I remember
seeing a photo with him on one.  <---(obligitory BMW content)

Neil Hitze
'91 318is
'85 318i
no Mustang