Fuchs <WOB>

English		Deutsch
	Fox		Fuchs

	Say it about the same in either language and you will have it right.

	Funny the parallels between the languages...  The German vowels are
pronounced differently, but phonetically, the words are about the same
(My German speaking wife will correct me a bit on my pronounciation, but
hell, it is close enough)
- --

RangeR
  BoB
Hembrook

'89 BMW 750iL                   "Sputnik"         94k
'89 Suzuki Samurai 4x4          "Sammy"           95k
'88 Kawasaki ZX-10                                28k