750s AFMs

I had a simliar problem once on my 89' 750il, I took the risk b/c the EML
code said that it was the left bank and I had previously had a problem 20K
earlier with the right bank.  Worked like a charm but you might have other
problems.  I found that everything attached to the M70 is very HIGH
maintaince in the 110,000 miles that the car ran before I sold it.  Very
nice and powerful sounding V12 but reliablity was less than desireable on
this or the 93' 850 we used to have. Just my IMHO.

Take care,

Garrick S. Louie