[no subject]

It's wild to watch this list - I've been on it for almost 2 years without a break
and I can't count the times where some newbie (or long term lurker) has
asked "where is my..." and "how do I" and not get a single reply, yet some
truly childish topic (by anyones standards) can take over the place.

By and large though, the signal-to-noise ratio is quite acceptable and I'll
continue lurking - unless ya'll want me to start guessing at how people
can fix their brakes and stuff like that.. ;-)

Thomas