Time for my first service in Chicago

Hi!  This is my first time posting, so a little forgiveness if I screw
up.
I'm in Chicago for the first time with my car, and it's time for an
oil
change (3000 miles on the odometer).  Unfortunately, I'm not too
familiar
with the dealerships in the Chicago area, and was hoping for some
recommendations of places to go for my oil change.  Also, since it's
my
only car/mode of transportation, can they do the oil change while I
wait or
provide me an alternate means of transportation while my car is in the
shop?  For what it's worth, I live in the northern suburbs
(Evanston).  All
comments and suggestions appreciated.   Thanks!

Don't know Chicago, but DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT go to Jiffy Lube or any
similar quick lube place if you care at all for your car.  You may get
away with it once, twice, or three times, but eventually one of the
inexperienced and disinterested people who find temporary employment
there will damage your car.  All it takes is a cross-threaded drain
plug, a cross-threaded oil filter or cap, too much oil, too little
oil, or lifting the car using the wrong lift pads, and you've got
trouble, not to mention the possibility of sitting in your car with a
ball point pen in the hip pocket and marking or piercing your seats.

Find a reputable shop you can trust, or better yet, do it yourself.
JMHO.

- --
Bill Gusky
http://www.totcon.com/users/moments