[no subject]

John Planow wrote of his dilemma concerning a bent wheel.  Well I have a
testimonial here.  I highly recommend sending any and all bent wheels to
the Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA.  Over the last 2 months I have
been rotating my spare through each position on my car and have sent
each wheel to the WCC.  3 of 4 wheels were bent to some degree or
another and they were able to fix them for less than half the cost of a
new wheel of the same design.  Oh yeah, included in the cost of repair
is a complete refinishing of the wheel.  So my "new again" wheels look
new too.

The overall ride quality of my car has improved dramitcally because of
this.  I have been chasing the infamous E28 front end gremlins for the
last 3 years and now I basically have a new front end, yet the ghost was
still in the machine.  After removing my last wheel to mail off to
Pennsylvania last week, the demons seem to have been exercised.  Holy
smokes, praise Jesus, finally a light at the end of the tunnel.  I am
anxiously awaiting the return of my fourth and final wheel.

John, WCC is the way to go if you want to save some $$$ and like (or can
live with) the current styling of your wheels.

Good luck
Jeff Wilcox
88 535i 104,000
Now I can start spending money on other parts of the car....like the
clutch, and the paint, and the dash, and the door locks, and the.....